McMillan Stocks Now Offers Inletting For Our Bottom Metal!
Our innovative, patent-pending nEXTgen AICS Long Action Bottom Metal is designed as a drop-in OEM replacement DBM to fit factory stocks (requires only minimal modification of factory stock) or in custom aftermarket stocks with factory inlet. We relocated the magazine release lever from the front of the bottom metal to the trigger guard, and the extended length design allows for an overall cartridge length (OAL) of 3.500+".
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum
- Hardcoat anodized black matte for durability
- Weight = 3.25 ounces
- Compatible with AICS .300 Win Mag magazines (3.715" length)
- Designed as a drop-in replacement trigger guard for aftermarket stocks with a factory inlet. For the OEM stock, only minor modification is necessary (Click here for installation instructions)
- Magazine not included.
- Designed for Tikka OEM factory stock and aftermarket stocks with factory inlet
- AICS metal magazines recommended
- Some minor bending of the magazine feed lips may be required.
This model is perfect for long action calibers based on the the .30-06 parent case (.25-06, .270, .280, and .30-06) as well as magnum calibers such as 7mm Rem Mag, .300 Win Mag, 26 Nosler, 28 Nolser, & 30 Nosler. The extended length design allows handloaders to maximize the OAL for heavy for caliber bullets like the Berger VLD or Hornady ELD-X.
Government Export Restriction / ITAR Product Notice
This item is regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce. By adding to cart, I understand, acknowledge, and agree that I am a US Person, and I do not intend to export this product