Tikka nEXTgen TRG Bottom Metal
Our innovative, patent-pending T3/T3x nEXTgen TRG Long Action Bottom Metal for the Tikka T3 / T3x is the only aftermarket DBM bottom metal that allows the use of the Sako TRG (.300 Win Mag) magazines for superior fit and feeding. Our revolutionary aftermarket bottom metal design shifts the magazine well posteriorly to allow rounds with an overall cartridge length (OAL) of 3.500+" to feed from the magazine. No modification of your action or trigger housing is necessary!
We are offering this model in two variations (pre-assembled and unassembled). The pre-assembled version will fit in stocks with a rear pillar height of 1.200". Our unassembled version is ideal for the custom gun build where the most precise fit is desired. This option is recommended for stocks with any unknown rear pillar height and will require installation by a competent gunsmith (inletting and adjustment of magazine release lever length).
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft grade 6061 Aluminum
- Hard coat anodized black matte for durability
- Weight = 3.25 ounces
- Compatible only with SAKO TRG .300 Win Mag magazines
- Special stock inletting required (Click here for inletting instructions).
- Will not fit in Tikka OEM factory stocks
- Magazine not included
- Some minor bending of the magazine feed lips may be required for optimal feeding.
Government Export Restriction / ITAR Product NoticeThis item is regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce. By adding to cart, I understand, acknowledge, and agree that I am a US Person, and I do not intend to export this product.